Pierrot with “Bavero”
Pierrot is a gallicism who comes from the Italian character of the Commedia dell’Arte, one of the first Zanni: Pedrolino,interpreted in the famous “Compagnia dei Gelosi”, by “Giovanni Pellesini at the end of ‘500. Pedrolino distinguished by the other “zanni” for his character honest and submissive. Subsequently had great success in France, where he was called Pierrot.
Always try to mend things thought to be the cause of all evils, to the detriment of his reputation and his pride. However, there is not left completely overwhelmed by feelings of guilt and resignation, but he shows courage in situations that seem hopeless.
size: w40 h38 d15 (cm)
- Stamp of authenticity
- Only decorative (not wearable product)
- Working time: 4 working days
- Delivery time in Italy: 3 working days
- Shipping cost in Italy: 9.90
- Shipping costs abroad: Consult the table
There are no reviews yet.